OPERATORS & ATTENDANT’S TRAINING COURSE AND EXAM DAY
ATTENDANT & SUPERVISION OF CHILDREN’S INFLATABLE PLAY EQUIPMENT
This Course is designed to improve the safety of inflatable play by Training Candidates in the appropriate sections of EU Safety Standard EN14960-2013
Show You Are Committed As A Business
By attending this training course and achieving this Qualification it shows your customers that you are committed as a business in providing as safe as possible an inflatable play experience.
This is a One Day training course culminating in an examination
Successful Candidates will receive a Certification, Identification Badge & Inclusion in the Online RPII Register. The course will be given by experienced RPII / PIPA inspectors who also have years of experience in the Hire Business. So it also presents an ideal opportunity to clarify any other questions you may have.
The content covers everything from manual handling to –
- Safe Setup of an inflatable – Outdoor & Indoor
- Perimeter fencing for events
- Legal windspeed and other setup requirements
- What is required in a routine inspection
- How to supervise an inflatable safely
- Duties of an operator/Attendant or supervisor